Friday, November 16, 2007

SC07, The Super Computing Conference!

I finally managed to sneak in to the SC07, Super Computing Conference that I attend every year, SC06, SC05, etc. I almost missed the opportunity due to prior commitments. But two days are better than nothing and I have a load of information to write about. As usual I learned a lot already there will be more by the end of the day.
SC07, sponsoredby ACM and IEEE Computer Society, will showcase how high-performance computing,networking, storage and analysis lead to advances in research, education andcommerce. This premiere international conference includes technical andeducation programs, workshops, tutorials, an exhibit area, demonstrations andhands-on learning. For moreinformation, please visit http://sc07.supercomputing.org/.

No comments: